Re: Antw: Re: VBA 6 crashes with WIN2K, Postgres 8.1, why? which dll ?? - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Dave Page
Subject Re: Antw: Re: VBA 6 crashes with WIN2K, Postgres 8.1, why? which dll ??
Date
List pgsql-odbc

You get an error merely by opening the connection? Can we see the mylog
output please? FWIW, I'm not surprised the DefaultDatabase isn't
supported - you cannot change it with a PostgreSQL connection so it
doesn't make sense to have a 'default'.

Regard,s Dave