Re: out of memory during query execution - Mailing list pgsql-general

From DANTE ALEXANDRA
Subject Re: out of memory during query execution
Date
List pgsql-general
Hello,

According to several answers, my problem could be due to the 32 bits build.
I hope I will try to make a 64 bits build in January, in order to give
you more explanations about the possible errors I will encounter.

I keep preciously your advice, and I hope I will be able to give you an
answer in January.

Thank you.
Regards,
Alexandra DANTE