Re: TODO Item - Add system view to show free space map - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Mark Kirkwood
Subject Re: TODO Item - Add system view to show free space map
Date
Re: TODO Item - Add system view to show free space map  (Bruce Momjian <pgman@candle.pha.pa.us>)
List pgsql-patches
Mark Kirkwood wrote:
> Bruce Momjian wrote:
>
>> Mark Kirkwood wrote:

>>> Not wanting to denigrate value of the interesting but slightly OT
>>> direction this thread has taken - but does anybody want to
>>> comment/review the patch itself :-) ....?
>>

>> I saw this question about a transaction block and your reply:
>>
>>     http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-patches/2005-10/msg00226.php
>>
>> but no new patch.  I know someone suggested pgfoundry but it seems most
>> natural in /contrib.  Do you want to update the patch?
>>

> In the expectation of further revisions, I was going to batch that one
> in with the 'rest' - given that there have not been any, I'll submit a
> revised patch.

Here it is - I seem to have had trouble sending any attachments to this
list recently. Bruce the patch (sent privately), so its in the patches
queue, but thought I would have another go at getting it to -patches so
others can review it more easily!

cheers

Mark

Attachment