Re: Help on function creating - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Alexandre Gonçalves Jacarandá
Subject Re: Help on function creating
Date
List pgsql-sql
Guys, I can do what I need but I have other problem: How can I named
columns with another data ? For example:

select * from crosstab('select pessoa_nome(ref_pessoa), ref_disciplina,
nota_final from matricula where ref_periodo = ''25CASI'' order by 1,2',
'select ref_disciplina from disciplinas_ofer where ref_periodo =
''25CASI'' order by 1') as (Nome text, CI text, EOE text, TTI text, TS
text, GQ text, GL text, GM text, GF text, CG text, GRH text, GEITI text,
AMSI text, IEDSI text, MAOP text, EB text, MPC text, MES text);

with this output
nome                   | ci  | eoe | tti | ts  | gq  | gl  | gm  | gf |
-----------------------------------------+-----+-----+-----+-----+-----+-----+-----+----+----+-----+-------+--Agnaldo
deSouza Filho                  | 9   | 8   | 8   | 7   | 7   |

7   | 8.5 | 0  |Alexandre Antabi                        | 9.5 | 8.8 | 8   | 7   | 8.3 |
7.9 | 8.5 | 0  |
Alzira Fernanda Oliveira                | 9   | 9.2 | 9.1 | 9   | 7.1 |
7.5 | 8.2

In field "as ( Nome text, ...)" I'd like to get CI, EOE, TTI, ... from
an table field with this names, because none of this columns are fixed,
in a year I can take 5 ( five) classes and another 7 ( seven).
How can I get it ?
Thanks, Alexandre.

Thanks Andrew, Osvaldo ( Obrigado) and Aaron !! Sory Andrew the right
version number is 7.4.3 and I'll study the crosstab because it's seems
to fit for sutuation.

See you...

--
Alguns caminham pelo arco,