Re: ERROR: text search configuration "pg_catalog.english" does not exist - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Tim Child
Subject Re: ERROR: text search configuration "pg_catalog.english" does not exist
Date
List pgsql-general
If I do \dF:

    Schema   |  Name  |     Description
------------+--------+----------------------
  pg_catalog | simple | simple configuration
(1 row)

\dFd:

    Schema   |  Name  |                        Description
  pg_catalog | simple | simple dictionary: just lower case and check
for stopword

And for select * from pg_ts_config the only row shows:

  simple |11 | 10 | 3722

Is there away of getting the extra catalogues in?

Thanks,

Tim.