Re: Free Pascal and Postgresql Functions, Possible? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Tony Caduto
Subject Re: Free Pascal and Postgresql Functions, Possible?
Date
List pgsql-general
Martijn van Oosterhout wrote:
  > That said, pascal has historically had a different calling convention
> and that is likely to cause the most issues.
>
> Have a nice day,

I know Delphi/Kylix can create C style DLLs and SOs with the C style
calling convention, so I "assume" Free Pascal does as well.

Is there any special C headers (for creating functions that return
results?) that are PG specific that would need to be ported to Pascal?

Tony