PostgresSQL Halting System Boot - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Matias Silva
Subject PostgresSQL Halting System Boot
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi everyone, I'm totally new here and I got a little issue.
I just got done installing PostgreSQL 8.1.  I have configured PostgreSQL
to start automatically upon system start via an init script.  Problem
is that when CentOS boots it halts on "Starting PostgeSQL".  I have
to press the <Enter> key to resume the boot.  It doesn't time out either.

How do I fix this?

I check the PostgreSQL logs and the only thing that stands out is
"Do you want to choose a different one? [n]Your default context is
user_u:system_r:unconfined_t.". However when I search Google, I find
nothing.

Thanks for your time,
Matt