Re: pg_dump: schema with OID 559701082 does not exist - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Dirk Lutzebäck
Subject Re: pg_dump: schema with OID 559701082 does not exist
Date
List pgsql-bugs
Hi Tom,<br /><br /> I have now deleted every temp table I know from pg_temp_nnn using your approach but still can't
<blockquotecite="mid9989.1133298436@sss.pgh.pa.us" type="cite"><pre wrap="">Dirk Lutzebäck <a
class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E"href="mailto:lutzeb@aeccom.com"><lutzeb@aeccom.com></a> writes: </pre><blockquote
type="cite"><prewrap="">Yes, I think so. What search path do you mean? These tables were all
In that case they're most likely *not* in your search path, unless your
session happens to have seized on the same pg_temp_nn schema they are
in (in which case it'd have deleted them, so I guess it didn't).

I'd suggest joining to pg_namespace to determine which schema(s) they
are in, and then deleting with the explicit schema, ie, DROP TABLE
pg_temp_nnn.bm_pagehits_... Note you'll probably need to be superuser
to do this.

Or you could just ignore them, because they'll get zapped automatically
next time the containing pg_temp schema gets reused.
filestransmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are
addressed.If you are not the intended recipient, you should not copy it, re-transmit it, use it or disclose its
contents,but should return it to the sender immediately and delete your copy from your system. Thank you for your
href="mailto:lutzeb@aeccom.com"><lutzeb@aeccom.com></a>Tel +49.30.5362.1635 Fax .1638<br /> CTO <a
href="http://www.aeccom.com">AEC/communicationsGmbH</a>, Berlin, Germany </div>