Re: statement_timeout - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Casey Duncan
Subject Re: statement_timeout
Date
List pgsql-general
When I configure statement_timeout globally, I typically override it
for superusers and other accounts used by dbas. Just issue:

   ALTER USER postgres SET statement_timeout = 0;

Repeat for other superusers (slony, etc). Then the policy won't apply
to them.

-Casey