Re: MS SQL Server compatibility functions - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Christopher Kings-Lynne
Subject Re: MS SQL Server compatibility functions
Date
List pgsql-hackers
I just started a MySQL compatibility functions project on pgfoundry.org.  I suggest starting an MSSQL one as well.  I'd
beinterested if you

could mail me your code for your functions so far because many of the
MySQL functions are copied from MSSQL...

Chris