Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: make_restrictinfo() failed to attach - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Andrew Dunstan
Subject Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: make_restrictinfo() failed to attach
Date
List pgsql-hackers

Jim C. Nasby wrote:

>isn't a test for a specific
>case better than none at all? Is the concern how long make check takes?

It shouldn't be, since we can (and do) have multiple regression test
sets. If there are tests that take too long for normal use, let's make a
"takes a long time" set and a new Makefile target for it - we'll add it
to the buildfarm suite so automated testing (which shouldn't care how
long it takes) will do the heavy work for us.

cheers

andrew