ResultSet.getObject returning PGobject - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Kevin Grittner
Subject ResultSet.getObject returning PGobject
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
PostgreSQL Native Driver
PostgreSQL 8.1 JDBC3 with SSL (build 404)
against 8.1.0

I don't have a reproducible test case, and the messages from the
software are not providing a lot of data, but out of a run with millions
of invocations of ResultSet.getObject, five of those returned an object
of class org.postgresql.util.PGobject.  As far as I can see, this would
have to be a bug in the JDBC driver.  I'm still trying to chase it down,
but I thought I should post here to give everyone a heads up, and
possibly get some suggestions.

-Kevin