Re: Unknown winsock error 10061 - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Wojciech Strzałka
Subject Re: Unknown winsock error 10061
Date
List pgsql-bugs
Sorry if what i'm talking is completely silly, but  the error code (ERROR_INVALID_ADDRESS - 487 (0x1E7)) returned
from MapViewOfFileEx suggest the ShMem address is wrong. The Windows  error codes are usually not really helpfull but
canwe log the UsedShmemSegAddr and UsedShmemSegID in  PGSharedMemoryCreate and maybe also on successful
PGSharedMemoryReAttach in DEBUG log level?

--
Pozdrowienia,Wojciech Strzałka