Re: pl/pgsql list as parameter. - Mailing list pgsql-general

From David Gagnon
Subject Re: pl/pgsql list as parameter.
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi,

Here is an example

Regards
/David

CREATE OR REPLACE FUNCTION
usp_Inventaire_Transaction_Statut_Changer(int[], varchar, int, date)
RETURNS INTEGER AS '
DECLARE
requestIds ALIAS FOR $1;
companyId ALIAS FOR $2;
targetStatus ALIAS FOR $3;
transactionDate ALIAS FOR $4;
transactionDate_ timestamp;
inventoryTransaction IR%ROWTYPE;
temp RECORD;
itemIds varchar[]:= ''{}'';
BEGIN

IF ( transactionDate IS NOT NULL) THEN
-- Si la date de requˆte est vide ou si c est la date du jour
IF ( date_trunc(''day'', transactionDate) = CURRENT_DATE )
THEN
transactionDate_ := CURRENT_TIMESTAMP;
ELSE
transactionDate_ := transactionDate;