Re: Image File System Question - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Richard Huxton
Subject Re: Image File System Question
Date
List pgsql-general
vishal saberwal wrote:
> HFS is the filesystem richard was tlking about. I am not familiar with
> this file system but i guessed it was HFS+ that he was talking about.
> yes, i understand all modern filesystems are Hirearchical file systems.

Ah, you said (H)ierarchical (F)ile (S)ystem in the original message
(note the capitals). Since I'm a long-term Macintosh owner, I took it as
a reference to the Apple-Mac filesystem. In fact you just meant a
filesystem (since they are all hierarchical as Doug said).

--
   Richard Huxton
   Archonet Ltd