Re: question about Postgresql and rsync - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Aly Dharshi
Subject Re: question about Postgresql and rsync
Date
List pgsql-general
Wouldn't DRBD be a better solution ? Or are you looking for a delay between
updates, so your other server is out by an hour's worth of stuff ? I guess this
is applicable if you use some Linux distro though. HTH.

Cheers,

Aly.

--
Aly S.P Dharshi