LDAP configuration changes in 8.4? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Glyn Astill
Subject LDAP configuration changes in 8.4?
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi Chaps,

I'm setting up a new server on 8.4, and I'm struggling to get LDAP authentication working, even though I've got it
workingfine on 8.3.

This is the format I'm using in 8.3:

ldap "ldap://notts.net.mycompany.com/My Company/Call Centre Users;CN=;,OU=Call Centre Users,OU=My
Company,DC=notts,DC=net,DC=mycompany,DC=com"

So I figured for 8.4 I should use:

ldap ldapserver="ldap://notts.net.mycompany.com/My Company/Call Centre Users" ldapprefix="CN=" ldapsuffix=",OU=Call
CentreUsers,OU=My Company,DC=notts,DC=net,DC=mycompany,DC=com"

Can anyone spot where I've gone wrong?