Aggregate versus lineitem report - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Jerry Blumenthal
Subject Aggregate versus lineitem report
Date
List pgsql-sql
How do you get a report that lists items and then produces a sum at the
end.  Like this:

name     date   amount1   amount2
name     date   amount1   amount2
name     date   amount1   amount2

totals             sum(amount1)   sum(amount2)

The sql command I am using now is
 SELECT SUM(Tcode.T_amount) Fees,        SUM(Tcharges.T_discount) Discount,        Tcode.T_prov Provider   FROM
"C:\zz\Tcode.DAT"Tcode        INNER JOIN "C:\zz\Tcharges.DAT" Tcharges                ON Tcode.T_acctnum =
Tcharges.T_acctnum              AND Tcode.T_link = Tcharges.T_link  WHERE (((Tcode.T_posted BETWEEN "01/01/2004" AND
"01/31/2004")   AND (Tcode.T_tcode < 30000)))

GROUP BY Provider

And that shows a list of amounts, for each provider, but I want to be
able to show all the line items that added up to those totals.  (I didnt
include the group by provider issue in my question because that is nice
but not necessary- I can always just do one provider at a time with a
clause like "WHERE provider = 1")

TIA
Jerry