Re: viewing tables with bytea fields in 1.2.2 and - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Andreas Pflug
Subject Re: viewing tables with bytea fields in 1.2.2 and
Date
List pgadmin-support
Keith C. Perry wrote:

> I would think you really can't or **probably** would not
> manipulate byteas in pgadmin.  Could there not be and option to "ignore" a bytea
> field(s) (i.e. a placeholder or some sort) so that you can insert, update, etc
> other record fields without having to wait for bytea field data?

I had a brief look at that issue, and I'm afraid this will remain
unhandled for 1.4. I recorded it in BUGS.txt, so we won't forget to
review it as soon as we have a little more time. We don't want to break
things so short before release.

Regards,
Andreas