Re: 4th draft up -- get your comments in! - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Josh Berkus
Subject Re: 4th draft up -- get your comments in!
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Lance,

> Only one nitpick.  In the features section, we twice say the feature is for 8.1.  That seems  implied to me.  I
recommenddropping the clause "for 8.1" in "the buffer manager for 8.1 has..." and "in version 8.1," in "in version 8.1,
thequery planner is ..."

OK, I'll take a look.   I'm a little more concerned about the fact that
I use the words "enhanced" and "improved" at least 6 times each, and
"refactored" twice.   Bonus points for anyone who can find ways to
replace some of these!

Also, Lance, I thought I had an "about Pervasive" on file, but I don't
seem to.   Can you get me the 4 line version?  Thanks!

--Josh