Re: 4th draft up -- get your comments in! - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Bernard Clement
Subject Re: 4th draft up -- get your comments in!
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Josh,

My pinch of salt about the usage of "enhanced" and "improved".  You can also
used "better" and "superior".  All those 4 words are synonyms.

IMHO, it is not too bad to use a certain word twice and I will let be like it
is.

Bernard

PS Hoping that my message will go through...I do not remember with which email
address I subscribed.