Re: Time to start the PR machine - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Joshua D. Drake
Subject Re: Time to start the PR machine
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
>>PostgreSQL is licensed under the truly free BSD license.
>>

>I'm definitely going to oppose anything that looks like picking a picking a
>fight with the FSF.  It doesn't pay.

O.k. relax people :) It was supposed to be a little bit of a joke. I
would never expect that
we would say that. However something along the lines of Mitch's suggestions:

"There's no questions with the BSD!"

Or maybe:

"There's no risk with the BSD! license"

"The most flexible OSS database because of its BSD License!"

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake