Re: error when creating logical replication slot - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: error when creating logical replication slot
Date
List pgsql-general
Josef Machytka <josef.machytka@gmail.com> writes:
> I am implementing logical replication and today during some final tests
> before implementing it to the production I have got this error when logical
> replication slot on master was created.

> NOTICE:  2019-01-28 09:08:22.081007+00: logical replication slot xxxxx does
> not exist - creating...
> ERROR:  snapshot reference 0x55a52a898340 is not owned by resource owner
> TopTransaction
> CONTEXT:  SQL statement "SELECT pg_create_logical_replication_slot('xxxxx',
> 'pgoutput')"

That's definitely a bug.  Are you on the latest minor release of whichever
release series you're using?  (And which one is that?)  If it is latest,
please see if you can make a self-contained test case that triggers this.

            regards, tom lane