Re: The character which cannot be translated. - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Andreas Pflug
Subject Re: The character which cannot be translated.
Date
Re: The character which cannot be translated.  (Diego Gil <diego@adminsa.com>)
List pgadmin-hackers
Diego Gil wrote:
> Hiroshi:
>
> I am having some troubles with translation too (to spanish). Most of
> "New Objects" captions like "New Table", "New Function", etc, seems to
> be not "internationalized".
>
> I already reported this to Andreas, without any feedback yet.

Please keep calm friends,
issues won't get lost. I'm getting to pgadmin issues quite infrequently
at the moment, just as dave.

I suspect it's an i18n problem with globally initialized strings; fix
will need quite some mass coding (replace all _() with __() in factory
constructors).

Regards,
Andreas