Re: The character which cannot be translated. - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Diego Gil
Subject Re: The character which cannot be translated.
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Hiroshi:

I am having some troubles with translation too (to spanish). Most of
"New Objects" captions like "New Table", "New Function", etc, seems to
be not "internationalized".

I already reported this to Andreas, without any feedback yet.

Regards,
Diego.