tsearch2 & unicode - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Michal Hlavac
Subject tsearch2 & unicode
Date
List pgsql-general
hello,

I have suse 9.3 with installed postgresql 8.0.3 from rpm.
All my databases are unicode with locale sk_SK.UTF-8.
I installed slovak ispell dictionary and tsearch2 is working very well.

m13=# SELECT lexize('sk_ispell','Ivana');
    lexize
 {ivana,ivan}
(1 row)

On the other side I have FreeBSD also with postgresql 8.0.3 and with
unicode database. I also installed slovak ispell dictionary and tsearch2
is working very well.
but result:
hlk=# SELECT lexize('sk_ispell','Ivana');
ERROR:  Regex error in 'ia[t�ina$': brackets [] not balanced

where is the problem??? thanks, miso