[Fwd: Re: Transactions and SavePoints] - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Marko Ristola
Subject [Fwd: Re: Transactions and SavePoints]
Date
List pgsql-odbc
I sent this off list, so I send this into this list also.

Marko Ristola

Unfortunately SAVEPOINTs are not implemented in PsqlODBC yet.

ROLLBACK TO SAVEPOINT -case is easy to fix, but the full
implementation is hard to make correctly for psqlodbc, at least for me.

Marko Ristola