Re: Typo in doc or wrong EXCLUDE implementation - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From KES
Subject Re: Typo in doc or wrong EXCLUDE implementation
Date
List pgsql-hackers
huh, maybe you are right, I missread that. English is not my native language.
Actually I come there from FK constraints.

Would it be sufficient for FK require not UNIQUEs, but **allow** "EXCLUDE with operators that act like equality"?