Re: Bug or not about ASCII and Multi-Byte character set - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Josef Springer
Subject Re: Bug or not about ASCII and Multi-Byte character set
Date
List pgsql-odbc
I did not use WinXP. Other mailers work with WinXP fine. May be there are other circumstands too.

Josef Springer

ZF wrote:
But in my environment in WinXP professional with sp2 client, there is the same problem as win2k.
I used postgresql 8.0.3 win32 installer to create the db server.
Multibyte characters are written correctly but readed wrong by the ODBC driver. Seems to work on WinXP clients right. Only Win2k clients may have this problem. This bug may be corrected in PostgreSQL 8.1.

Josef Springer

--

mit freundlichen Grüssen,
Josef Springer