Re: plphp: PHP Warning: Call-time pass-by-reference has - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Joshua D. Drake
Subject Re: plphp: PHP Warning: Call-time pass-by-reference has
Date
List pgsql-general
CSN wrote:

>I'm using PHP5, and I'm not passing by reference. My
>first stop WAS plphp.commandprompt.com, but none of
>their mailing list links for plphp work.

You are correct. This is a mistake on our part. Perhaps next time
a little note to support or info@ saying, "Hey what is up with this link?"
would be helpful.

The link to the mailing list will be fixed in the next hour.

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake