Re: connection trouble - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From Vanessa Conchodon
Subject Re: connection trouble
Date
List pgsql-novice
Michael Fuhr wrote:
> On Thu, Aug 11, 2005 at 12:09:56PM +0200, Vanessa Conchodon wrote:
>
>>I've got this message in the log of one of my software
>>(message repeated every 3 minutes at least):
>>"could not receive server response to SSL negotiation packet:
>>Interrupted system call".
>

> What software are you using, what version of PostgreSQL, and on
> what platform?  PostgreSQL 7.3 and later should handle EINTR
> (interrupted system call) so that you don't see this exact error
> message.
>
> http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-committers/2002-04/msg00108.php

I'm using a 7.4.7-6sarge1 version on a debian sarge.
And the message is what I get for PQerrorMessage(DataBaseConnection)
after doing a PQsetdbLogin + PQstatus.

Perhaps it's normal but if I could understand why I got
this message so many times, perhaps I could avoid it.
Thanks for your help.

        Vanessa.
--
Vanessa Conchodon