Re: Bug in pgAdmin III v 1.2.1 - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Andreas Pflug
Subject Re: Bug in pgAdmin III v 1.2.1
Date
List pgadmin-support
Cook, Tom wrote:

>Platform information:
>    - MS Windows 2000
>    - English (US)
>    - Binary distribution
>    - Version 1.2.1
>
>Tip of the Day claims that "The meaning of Life, the Universe and Everything is 42."  This is of course incorrect; in
fact,"The answer to the question of Life, the Universe and Everything is 42."  A subtle difference, but an important
on,I feel.

Uh, this is dramatic and probably the explanation for all the bugs we've
seen in the past years. Seems some Vogonic influence screwed this up.

We'll fix this for 1.2 and 1.3, and give a warning to all 1.0x users.

Regards,
Andreas