Re: Party planning - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Joshua D. Drake
Subject Re: Party planning
Date
List pgsql-advocacy

> Seems the 'pros' for going ot the US tend to be by a few US based folks,
> while most that are 'foreign' are against it ... or is it just me that
> sees that? :)  Seems most US folk want to stay in the US, while the rest
> of us want to avoid it :)

No sweat how about the Bahamas? I am 60% serious here. Why Toronto? It
is going to be summer, lets hit the beach!

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake

--
Your PostgreSQL solutions provider, Command Prompt, Inc.
24x7 support - 1.800.492.2240, programming, and consulting