Cache lookup failed !!! - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Sivaraman K.G
Subject Cache lookup failed !!!
Date
List pgsql-bugs
Hi all,

I have the following problem in my testbed :

PostgreSQL version: 8.0
Operating system:  Solaris 8.0

I am running PostgreSQL ver. 8.0 with table space setup'ed for
CTBLISTDB.

\d command used to give the existing relations in the database.
But now it is saying :
ERROR : Cache lookup failed for relation 17233.
I could not able to proceed further. Any help ??

$ psql CTBLISTDB

       \h for help with SQL commands
       \? for help with psql commands
       \q to quit

CTBLISTDB=# \d
ERROR : Cache lookup failed for relation 17233

Thanks
Siva