Re: Postgresql with max_connections=4096 - Mailing list pgsql-general

From denis@edistar.com
Subject Re: Postgresql with max_connections=4096
Date
List pgsql-general
With the last test I made, the database is swapping but in a very slow
way... 100K every 10 minutes and that seems to not be a problem... in
the sense that the server doesn't slow down...

Today I'll make other tests and let you know.

Thank you,
Denis