Re: Huge performance problem between 7.4.1 and 8.0.3 - - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From David Mitchell
Subject Re: Huge performance problem between 7.4.1 and 8.0.3 -
Date
List pgsql-performance
Sounds like either someone is holding a lock on your pg8 db, or maybe
you need a vacuum full. No amount of normal vacuuming will fix a table
that needs a vacuum full. Although if that were the case I'd expect you
to have slow queries regardless of the number of concurrent connections.
Maybe you should check who is holding locks.

David

--
David Mitchell
Software Engineer