Re: windows regression failure - prepared xacts - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Andrew Dunstan
Subject Re: windows regression failure - prepared xacts
Date
List pgsql-hackers
further (anecdotal) data point: I have usually seen this after doing a
number of builds. Rebooting seems to cure the problem (and that's
happened today agin - I have just seen 2 builds work). Maybe some sort
of strange shmem corruption?

cheers

andrew