Re: How can I speed up this function? - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From David Mitchell
Subject Re: How can I speed up this function?
Date
List pgsql-performance
The function I have exits the loop when the count hits 100 yes, but the
inner loop can push the count up as high as necessary to select all the
statements for a transaction, so by the time it exits, the count could
be much higher. I do want to limit the statements, but I want to get
enough for complete transactions.

David

--
David Mitchell