Re: limiting connections per user/database - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Petr Jelínek
Subject Re: limiting connections per user/database
Date
List pgsql-patches
Andrew Dunstan wrote:

>Is this what is intended by the TODO item? I thought that it was intended to
>allow max connections to be specified on a per-db or per-user basis, not
>just for global limits on per-user or per-db connections.

They are - ALTER DATABASE dbname SET max_db_conenctions = '10';
Like I said they're checked after user specific and database specific
config is loaded.
But after what Tom said I think I will have to rewrite it all so it
doesn't really matter.

--
Regards
Petr Jelinek (PJMODOS)