Re: patch for passing the cts - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Oliver Jowett
Subject Re: patch for passing the cts
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
Dave Cramer wrote:
> Oliver,
>
> So if we defer parsing, this will require changing the strategy to
> create the parameters as they are set, or registered.
>
> I would suggest using an ArrayList of Parameters, and grow this as
> required, then parse when it is executed.
>
> Do you have any suggestions ?

I'd go with storing a local array of parameters on the statement when
you're handling a {call}, and create the final query and assign
parameters just before execution.

You'll probably need to expose some parameter factory methods or
something similar on QueryExecutor since different implementations want
to store parameters differently.

-O