Re: [pgsql-www] Gborg: announcement by 404 - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Marc G. Fournier
Subject Re: [pgsql-www] Gborg: announcement by 404
Date
List pgsql-advocacy

For all the discussions on why doing this so quickly was such a bad idea, do
you realize that *so far*, there have been a whole three *active* projects that
hadn't been moved over?  pgweb, pljava and pgjdbc ...

There may be other projects that hadn't moved yet, but they are either dead
projects, or so little used that nobody has noticed the site is down ... but
that is why there is a backup of the code and mailing lists, *just in case* ...

- --On Wednesday, November 14, 2007 10:43:02 -0500 Andrew Sullivan

- ----