which commands under PostgreSQL do the similar func provided by "show processlist" under mysql - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Ying Lu
Subject which commands under PostgreSQL do the similar func provided by "show processlist" under mysql
Date
List pgsql-general
Greetings,

I have a question about how to see current processes running under
postgreSQL.

"show processlist" will display DB, command, time, State, etc under MySQL:

| Id  | User     | Host                | db       | Command | Time |
*State                     * | *Info*
| 21 | admin  | server1:40898 | test     | *Query*      | 104   |
Copying to tmp table | INSERT INTO test  (SELECT ... ...

May I know which commands to display similar current running
commands/states under PostgreSQL please?

Thanks a lot!
Emi