Re: BUG #1678: pw_shadow BUS ERROR - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Neil Conway
Subject Re: BUG #1678: pw_shadow BUS ERROR
Date
List pgsql-bugs
Haluk GÜNÇER wrote:
> I did it with -n option. The generated core file is attached. I hope it
> will help.

The core file itself is not much use -- you need to get a stack trace
from the core file (which I can't do, since I don't have the binaries
you built -- or an HPUX system for that matter). You can get a stack
trace via gdb using "gdb /path/to/binary /path/to/core" followed by
"bt"; there may be a different / better way to do things on HPUX (HP
support should be able to tell you, at any rate).

-Neil