Re: Ingres dump files to PostgreSQL - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Jonah H. Harris
Subject Re: Ingres dump files to PostgreSQL
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Kaare,

I have a utility which will read Ingres r3 data files directly but I
don't think it would be that reliable to use.  I suggest you get one of
the open source database conversion utilities written in Java, they work
pretty well.  You can find a few of them on SourceForge/Freshmeat.

Thanks!

-Jonah