ERROR: unterminated quoted string... help - Mailing list pgsql-php

From Postgres Admin
Subject ERROR: unterminated quoted string... help
Date
Re: ERROR: unterminated quoted string... help  (Volkan YAZICI <volkan.yazici@gmail.com>)
List pgsql-php
Hi

I'm trying to insert encrypted data into the database and I'm noticing
error dealing with quotes. Below is the error print out...

suggestions and/or at least point me in the direction to find a solution,

Thanks,

INSERT INTO sample.users (user_name, first_name) VALUES
('jokers', '=ïµiF!¶6(ÖŸã�¾óˆÌ‘'-Iw‰iDÖiJÐÿ† %')

Warning: pg_query() [function.pg-query]: Query failed: ERROR:
unterminated quoted string at or near "'=ïµi" at character 68 in
/usr/local/apache2/htdocs/php/5/Theirry_DB.php on line 162