Re: Move of translations - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Florian G. Pflug
Subject Re: Move of translations
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Dave Page wrote:
> Hi Florian/Richard,
>
> You will probably notice that I moved the translations in the source
> tree earlier this evening, to /il8n. This involved changes to the
> installation (they should now install in $(datadir)/il8n) and pgAdmin
> itself to search in the new locations.
Hm... shall this really read il8n (I-L-8-N, that is), and not i18n
(I-1-8-N, that is)?

Anyway, the files continue to install into $(datadir)/ui, and not
$(datadir)/il18n - which seems logical, given that il18n/Makefile.am
contains:

install-data-local:
         for DIR in `ls -d ??_??`; do \
                 $(mkinstalldirs) $(datadir)/ui/$$DIR; \
                 for FILE in `ls $$DIR/*.mo`; do \
                         $(install_sh) -c -m 644 $$FILE
$(datadir)/ui/$$DIR; \
                 done \
         done
         $(install_sh) -c -m 644 pgadmin3.lng $(datadir)/ui/$$DIR
         $(install_sh) -c -m 644 wxstd.mo $(datadir)/ui/$$DIR

Todays nighty build seems to be successfull (It failed initially, but
succeeded after a new configure run - I guess this is to be expected
after the big build-system changes ;-) ). I didn't test any language
besides english, so I don't know if it finds the translation-files.

greetings, Florian Pflug