Re: [pgsql-advocacy] Increased company involvement - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Dave Cramer
Subject Re: [pgsql-advocacy] Increased company involvement
Date
List pgsql-hackers
pl-j and pl/java are working together to create a shared interface so that <br /> they can co-exist. This is the part
thatwe wish to have added to the main source<br /> tree. It will just be the C portion of the code that does rely on
type="cite"><prewrap="">"Joshua D. Drake" <a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E"

Not decided, but it's surely on the radar screen for this discussion.
Joe Conway's PL/R is in the back of my mind as well --- it likely has
a smaller userbase than the first two, but from a maintenance standpoint
it probably belongs on the same level.
</pre></blockquote><prewrap="">

Not under contrib either: it's got to be a separate source tree.
I grow a bit weary and am not seeing exactly how this maps to a CVS
setup... do we need more than one CVS module?

TIP 2: you can get off all lists at once with the unregister command   (send "unregister YourEmailAddressHere" to <a
class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated"href="mailto:majordomo@postgresql.org">majordomo@postgresql.org</a>)

Dave Cramer
<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.postgresintl.com">http://www.postgresintl.com</a>
519 939 0336