Re: [pgsql-advocacy] Increased company involvement - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: [pgsql-advocacy] Increased company involvement
Date
Re: [pgsql-advocacy] Increased company involvement  (Dave Cramer <pg@fastcrypt.com>)
List pgsql-hackers
> Kind of offtopic but at that point should we also include plJava?

Not decided, but it's surely on the radar screen for this discussion.
Joe Conway's PL/R is in the back of my mind as well --- it likely has
a smaller userbase than the first two, but from a maintenance standpoint
it probably belongs on the same level.

> Should we put plPHP in contrib/plphp? With its own build options?

Not under contrib either: it's got to be a separate source tree.
I grow a bit weary and am not seeing exactly how this maps to a CVS
setup... do we need more than one CVS module?