Re: Migrating MySQL app to postgres? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Joshua D. Drake
Subject Re: Migrating MySQL app to postgres?
Date
Re: Migrating MySQL app to postgres?  (Scott Marlowe <smarlowe@g2switchworks.com>)
List pgsql-general
Rich Shepard wrote:
>   I need (and want) contact managment software for marketing/sales tracking
> in my business. The only linux app I can find that does the job is
> SugarCRM.
> However, they use mysql as their backend.
>
>   Might it be relatively easy for me to change the code so it will work
> with
> postgres? What's involved?

Depends on how it was written. If they used Pear it shouldn't be "too"
difficult. It will take work no matter what.

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake

> TIA,
>
> Rich

Managed Services, Shared and Dedication Hosting