New Translation - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From eetemadi@ce.sharif.edu
Subject New Translation
Date
Re: New Translation  (Peter Eisentraut <peter_e@gmx.net>)
List pgsql-patches
hello,
we are starting a new language translation in postgresql.
I send the pg_controldata message translation in Farsi language.
I sended it to the "Peter Eisentraut" with the name fa_IR.po. He said that
"Is there any use of "fa" outside of "IR"?  Else I would just call the
translation files "fa.po"."
there are some countries that uses this language.
I see that there is a farsi translation in pgadmin and you named it fa_IR.
But it's up to you what name you choose for it, some GNU packages named it
fa and some fa_IR.
It is the translation file attached.

Attachment